Hobbywing 13.5t motor
HOBBYWING XERUN V10 13.5T G4 BLACK MOTORFeatures
- Excellent performance, specially designed for racing; Compared with the V10 G3R motor, the KV value of the G4 motor is increased by 9.8%, the maximum output power is increased by 5%, and the internal resistance is reduced by 4%.
- The innovative outer diameter structure of the fully exposed stator core maximizes the heat dissipation area and increases the direct heat dissipation area by 25.6% compared with G3R. In addition, the rear end of the motor is a big opening structure to further improve the heat dissipation effect.
- Dual sensor interface design to meet various wiring/layout requirements.
- The special copper bar is customized and the spacing of the copper bar is widened, which greatly facilitates the operation of soldering wire.
- The built-in high precision Hall sensor combined with the high precision and balanced rotor guarantee outstanding linearity of the motor.
- The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts.
- The use of a high-performance stator core, heat(200°C)-resistant wire, heat(180°C)-resistant rotor with strong structure, world-class high precision, and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super-current
- It’s compliant with IFMAR, ROAR, EFRA, BRCA, JMRCA rules, and certificated by RoHS, CE, FCC and etc.
No-load Current (A): 4.5A
Max. Output Power (W): 322
Current @Max. Output Power (A): 70
Stock Rotor: Φ7-12.5*25.2-HUS
Weight (g): 149
Recommended Gear Ratio
Stock Class: 13.5T
TC (Small track): 4.7 : 1
TC (large Track): 4.0 : 1
TC 1/12th: 55mm
2WD Off-road: 7.6 : 1
4WD Off-road: 8.3 : 1
To avoid short circuits, ensure that all wires and joints must be well insulated before connecting the motor to related devices.
- Never allow this product or other electronic components to come in contact with water, oil, fuel or other electro-conductive liquids. If it happens, stop the use of the product immediately and let it dry carefully.
- Read through the manuals of all power devices and chassis and ensure the power configuration is rational before using this unit.
- Never apply full throttle if the pinion gear is not mounted on, because (under the no-load circumstances) high RPMs may get the motor damaged.
- Connect all the devices carefully, you may not control the vehicle properly or encounter some unpredictable issues like damaged components if any poor connection exists.