MD-010 - Yokomo Master Drift MD 1.0 Assemble kit
- RWD gear drive drift car
- 2.4mm lightweight graphite chassis
- Vertical-mount graphite upper deck
- Graphite suspension arms
- Aluminum rear bulk for both 3 /4 gears
- Differential height adjustment (3 levels)
- New ultra-lightweight slide rack steering
- Graphite rear ESC mount
- Adjustable motor position (13 levels)
- Front and rear aluminum shock towers
- Big bore aluminum low friction shocks
- Lightweight graphite battery holder
- Aluminum rod end adapter
- Aluminum steering stopper
Advanced and innovative, here is a drift car that combines the best of what Yokomo has to offer!
The new RWD drift car "MD 1.0", which carries the title of "Master Drift", is a high-end machine that incorporates the functions and structure required for drift driving.
From the drivetrain to the suspension, the MD 1.0 has been designed to meet the demands of drift experts. Graphite suspension arms, the first ever used in a drift car, symbolize the MD 1.0's racing machine concept, and the suspended suspension system offers significant advantages for drift cars.
Despite its simple shape, the suspension alignment allows for greater freedom in setting up the car's width, skid angle, and roll center.
The drivetrain is a high-precision design held in place by an aluminum bulkhead.
The kit comes standard with a positive-torque 3-gear transmission, but by adding a counter gear and reconfiguring it, a 4-gear anti-torque version can be used, allowing the traction balance to be set according to the driving style.
Despite its slim and simple appearance, the MD 1.0 is a true racing drift machine with a wide range of options, from chassis rigidity balance to design, making it the ultimate product designed for the most discerning drifting experts.